Cheat Sheet for things you might forget:
- There 6 modes in total that are controlled internally using onboard knobs, depending on the colour of the Illuminati LED the functionality will be switched.
- BLUE: knobs control the sample decay, from very short to infinite.
- DIM BLUE: knobs control sample volume.
- RED: knobs control sample pitch offset.
- DIM RED: activate sample looping by turning the knob CW past 12:00, disable by turning the knob fully CCW.
- FUCHSIA: select a sample within the bank, up to 24 samples.
- DIM FUCHSIA: enable reverse playback by turning the knob fully CW, disable by setting it to the fully CCW position.
- To save the settings of the modes above scroll through these modes once and everything will be remembered on the next power up.
- To switch the sample bank hold press the Bank button, the Illuminati LED will blink 1/2/3/4 times BLUE for banks 1-4 and will blink 1/2/3/4 times RED for banks 5-8.