Cheat Sheet for things you might forget:
- Total Recall has 2 main operation modes with 2 options for external control, either triggers / clocks or CV.
- To switch between Preset manager and Macro mode hold press the Sample button for 3 seconds, to switch between trigger vs cv control hold press the Sample button for 1 second.
- Preset Manager mode with CV scan: one LED lights up at a time, showing the currently selected preset( LED is fully on for presets 1-4, semi lit for presets 5-8). Applying CV in the range of 0-5V to Meta input will scan through the presets.
- Preset Manager with Meta trigger (strobe): the LED indication is similar to mode 1 above, but inverted. Applying trigger into Meta will switch to the next preset sequentially.
- Macro CV generator with Meta CV min-max morphing: LED 4 is constantly fully lit indicating macro CV mode. With short MODE press we select CV channel 1-3 to define its min/max values with the knobs 2 and 1 respectively. Applying CV into META CV will morph between min. and max states.
- Macro CV generator with meta TRIGGER (strobe): LEDs indication is similar as in mode 3, but LED 4 is now semi-lit. Applying a single trigger to META CV will jump from min. to max. like the flip-flop function. Depending on the SMOOTH switch the change will either be instant or slewed by 100ms.